Blockchain Crash Course
- Learn about the Key concepts of Blockchain technology.
- Develop an understanding of Bitcoin as a digital asset.
- Become an expert in Blockchain Technology – Structure and Mechanism
- Attend live classes and get trained by industry experts
January 15th, 2023
Get access to classroom
immediately on enrollment
Eligibility CriteriaBachelor degree in any discipline Basic understanding of programming concepts. Academic Record of minimum 60%
- Blockchain – An Introduction
- What is Web 1.0,Web 2.0, Web
- What is the issue with Web 2.0?
- Why is Web 3.0 needed?
- What is blockchain ?
- What is the buzz all about?
- Fundamentals of blockchain development
- Blockchain Components, Hash in a block, Genesis block, Nonce,Merkel Tree, Web 3, Use Cases,NFT’s, Distributed ledger system,Private Blockchain, Consortium Blockchain, Hybrid Blockchain,Fault-tolerant system,Byzantine Fault Tolerance (BFT) system, 51% attack on POWBitcoin, DAO,
Quorum, Governance, XIP Protocols, Defi Staking, locking
period, APY, DApps Sidechains, Consensus Algorithms, Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, Pre-Mine Proof of Work Leased, Proof of Stake Consensus, Proof of Authority, Proof of Burn Delegated, Proof of Stake Hybrid PoW/PoS
- Crypto currency and Wallet
- Types of Wallets, Desktop Wallet, App based Wallet, Browser based wallet, Metamask, Creating an account in Metamask
Use of faucet to fund wallet Transfer of cryptocurrency in
Smart contract and Ethereum
Overview of Ethereum,Writing Smart Contract in Solidity, Remix IDE, Different networks of, Ethereum, understanding, blocks practically at blockhcain.com
- Scalability Bitcoin, Ethereum Scalability issues, TPS, Gas Fees, Alternative Scalable Solutions
- BAAS, PAAS, SAAS
- Blockchain as a service (BaaS) Real life applications of blockchain and what are use cases
- Project- Create Tokenomics and overview of how to crypto token on BEP-20 protocol
Metaverse Training Program
Blockchain Expert Bootcamp